- Wipes WaterWipes, the world's purest baby wipes.
- Cleaning a newborn baby's delicate sensitive skin requires the gentlest care possible. WaterWipes baby wipes contain 99.9% water and a drop of fruit extract and provide the convenience of baby wipes with the absolute purity and efficiency of cotton wool and water.
- 97% of midwives believe our baby wipes are suitable for use on newborn babies' sensitive skin (Source: Spark research study on 102 midwives, October - November 2014).
- Packs not for individual resale
- WaterWipes baby wipes contain 99.9% water and a drop of fruit extract
- Our baby wipes are suitable from birth and for sensitive skin
- Approved by Allergy UK
- WaterWipes baby wipes are also suitable for cleaning baby's hands and face when they are weaning and teething, as well as for use on adult's sensitive skin care, elderly skin care and as pet wipes
Water (Aqua) 99.9%, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract 0.1%*, *Contains trace of Benzalkonium Chloride
Store in a cool dry place., Best used before the end of: See printed Exp.
Preparation and Usage
Guidelines for use:
- Because we don't use chemicals to "bind" the liquid to the wipes, the water can sometimes migrate to the bottom of the pack, making the top wipes feel a bit dry. To remedy this, simply turn the pack over and squeeze it a few times and that will redistribute the water throughout the wipes.
- WaterWipes baby wipes are a fresh product. Because of this, they are best used before the end of: See printed EXP.
- Use within 4 weeks of opening. As with all fresh products, reclose the label after taking the wipes you need. Please never cut open the WaterWipes pack or transfer the wipes to another container as the integrity and purity of the pack will be compromised and may cause the wipes to discolour. WaterWipes is not biodegradable as wipes are made from 20% Viscose and 80% Polyester, because of this, only 20% of the wipe material is biodegradable.
60 x Wipes