- For your baby's safety: Do always inspect the product carefully before each use. Especially when the baby has teeth. Pull the pacifier in all directions. Discard it at the sign of damage or weakness
- How to sterilize the pacifier:
- Put the pacifiers in a clean bowl
- Pour them with boiling water (DO NOT COOK)
- Let the pacifier pull for approx. 5 min
- Pick them up and let them dry
- The vast majority of pacifiers are with valve. If the nipple has a valve, be sure to squeeze excess water out of the seat part when the nipple is sufficiently cooled.
- TIP: When the child is over 3 months old, you can also rinse the pacifier by placing them in a sieve and pouring them with boiling water. This method is partly faster and partly avoids water collecting inside the seat part
- Colour of both pacifier is Sage Night / Cloud Night
Product Dimensions:4.5 x 4.5 x 1.5 cm
Package Dimensions:8 x 5.1 x 18 cm
Recommended Age:Suitable for 0 to 6 months
- Premature infants and babies up to 3 months need more thorough and frequent cleaning than babies over 3 months of age. Therefore, the pacifier must be distinguished more often when the child is under 3 months.
- 0-3 months: The pacifier must be scaled every time it has been on the floor. In addition, the pacifier must be scalded at least once a day.
- 3+ months: Rinse the pacifier once a day and rinse it under the cold tap if it has been on the floor. Replace the pacifier after 4 weeks of regular use for hygiene and safety purpose.
BIBS Supreme GLOW has the same high quality as the original BIBS pacifiers but are featured with a practical glow-in-the-dark effect. The fumbling around in the dark looking for the pacifier is now over. With our GLOW pacifiers both parents and little ones can easily find the pacifiers in the dark! Hold the pacifiers into the light for 5 seconds before bedtime to activate the glow. Luminates for 8+ hours. Night version with glow-in-the-dark dup. Hold the pacifier for 5 sec. in light to activate the glow. Available in natural rubber latex and silicone. The shield is made of 100% food-safe material. BPA-free. The pacifiers nipple is made of 100% natural rubber, which is soft, flexible and natural for the little ones. The round and soft shape resembles the mother's breast and is therefore an obvious choice for your baby. The shield is made of polypropylene (PP), which is a robust and lightweight plastic material. It is gently outwards curved to prevent skin irritation. It is equipped with air holes and a security handle. Designed and manufactured in Denmark/EU. The drop-shaped nipple promotes a tongue placement and sucking technique where the tongue is flat and presses the pacifier flat against the palate, which means that the baby does not need to suck as hard for the pacifier to flatten inside the mouth. Available in Size 1 and Size 2. Includes: 2 pcs in 1 pack. We have stated an approx. age for each size but this should only be used as a guideline. The anatomy of small children is different and some children prefer a larger or smaller nipple. We therefore advise you to try what fits your baby and remember to replace it after 4-6 weeks, in regular use!